1. This competition named "crown cork configurator" (hereinafter referred to as "the competition") is organised by Eurocap NV (hereinafter referred to as "Eurocap"), Wingepark 49, 3110 Rotselaar, Eurocap NV - BE 0458.279.072.
2. The competition starts on Tuesday 25 October 2022 (after the publication of the competition post on Instagram and LinkedIn) and runs until Wednesday 30 November at 20:00:01.
3. The competition is open to any natural person at least 18 years old who is also a business manager, executive or communications manager.
4. Staff members of Eurocap who assist in the organisation of this competition, as well as the family members of these persons, may not take part in this competition.
5. To enter the competition, participants shall submit their personalised design via the crown cap configurator (https://configurator.eurocapeurocork.com/en/crown-cork). Participants do this by uploading their design and requesting a quote. Afterwards, participants fill in their personal details and specify the quantity '63,000 pieces' under the step 'Insertion and quantity'. Each submission of a personalised design sent constitutes acceptance of the competition rules published on https://eurocapeurocork.com/competitionrules.html and participation in the competition.
6. At the end of the competition period, Eurocap will select the most original design submitted.
7. Participation in the competition is free of charge and in no way obliges the participant to purchase any service from Eurocap. Each participant may participate only once during the competition period.
8. If the contest is stopped early due to technical problems or force majeure, the winners will be chosen from those who have already participated in the contest.
9. The designation of the winners cannot be disputed under any circumstances, barring serious or deliberate error by Eurocap.
10. The winner will win a print run of 63,000 personalised crown caps (crown caps 26 mm TP with a PVC Free liner)
tailored to his or her submitted design (note: there is a tolerance on the actual number, so the final print run may vary from 43,000 to 83,000 crown caps). Prizes won are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other products or services under any circumstances. If the competition has to be cancelled, interrupted or modified or if the prizes have to be withdrawn, due to force majeure or any other event beyond its control, Eurocap may in no case be obliged to pay any compensation to the participants or to the winners of the competition. No other prize or compensation may be claimed.
11. All participants and winners lose their claim to the prize if it appears that fraudulent practices, in whatever form, were applied or if in bad faith unauthorised agreements were made between participants to influence their chances of winning.
12. Eurocap will notify the winners by email on Monday 12 December 2022.
13. Contest participants authorise Eurocap to mention their name and company name if they win the contest on https://eurocapeurocork.com/, https://www.instagram.com/eurocapeurocork/, and https://www.linkedin.com/company/eurocap-&-eurocork
14. Each participant in the competition is deemed to have read and be familiar with the contents of these competition rules. Participation in the competition implies that the participant fully and unreservedly agrees to these rules and will accept any decision taken by the organisers to ensure the smooth running of the competition.
Responsible editor: Catherine Fernandes, Eurocap & Eurocork, Wingepark 49, 3110 Rotselaar.